Protect you files with passwordsOperating system:
With TechMedia's FilePadlock you can:
- Limit the use of any program on your computer to only those users you specify.
- Log the usage (by user) for any protected program on your computer.
- Have an authorized user of a program leave a secure message for any other user of the same program.
- Encrypt any file on your computer (using the Rijndael encryption algorithm (AES) with 256 bit keys).
- Securely wipe any file on your computer, so all information in it is wiped cleaned and not recoverable.
By using FilePadlock you can
- Ensure that sensitive programs (e.g. accounting) are only run by authorized persons (each authorized user can be assigned a different password).
- Have your children safely share your computer at home but restrict them to running only those programs that you want them to run.
- Keep track of when a particular program was used by a particular employee or child.
- Allow authorized users of a program to securely exchange messages with each other.
- Store sensitive data (passwords, financial information, identity theft related data, even photos or audio/video files) on your computer, safe in the knowledge that without knowledge of the encryption key used by you, this information can never be obtained by another party.
- And as long as another party has FilePadlock installed, you can send the encrypted file to him/her knowing that no one else can read the sensitive data during transmission without also knowing the decryption key.
- Ensure that when you delete a file containing sensitive data, all information on disk is wiped clean so no one can recover this information at a later time
FilePadlock' 1.0 is Encryption Tools software design by TechMedia Software.
It runs on following operating system: Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP
FilePadlock 1.0 has been tested by the Soft32Download and it has been awarded with the "5 Stars Award" based in this criteria: user interface, features and price/value.